5 Things To Do In Cleveland – February is almost here! Although we’re in the middle of winter, there’s still plenty of things to do around Cleveland this month. From sporting events to family-friendly activities, there’s something for everyone! Check out some favorites below:
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers, Feb. 5 – Have you been to a Cav’s game yet this season? Watch them take on the Clippers this month in a game that will definitely be exciting.
- Pippin, Feb. 10 – 15 – Are you looking for the perfect family-friendly event? Head to the Playhouse Square to see this captivating and acrobatic musical!
- Cleveland Kurentovanje, Feb. 14 – Enjoy the east side’s historic Slovenian community’s traditional winter carnival this year, featuring food and drink, a parade and traditional costumes.
- Downtown Cleveland Restaurant Week, Feb. 20 – March 1 – Check out everything Cleveland’s best restaurants have to offer this month at restaurant week. What’s your favorite downtown restaurant?
- Brite Winter Festival, Feb. 22 – A festival in Cleveland in the middle of winter might seem crazy but this Art and Music festival aims to celebrate everything winter has to offer. Check out this unique festival this year!
Make sure to mark your calendars this month for these upcoming events! Which events are you looking forward to? Comment to share!